Cloud IT Acquisition Services
We are experts at using latest commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services. We offer IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the our client’s adoption of, migration to or governance/management of cloud computing.
- Helping clients with their cloud acquisitions and strategies.
- Helping clients to develop and manage cloud-focused acquisition vehicles.
- Assisting clients in promoting cloud adoption and innovation across the organization.
- Working across the client organization to understand individual business needs and working within the industry to track market trends.
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services
Defined Impact offers high-quality cybersecurity practice to assist clients, stakeholders, and governments (federal, state, and local) with using the following capabilities:
- Penetration Testing: We perform security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- Incident Response: We design services to help organizations impacted by a cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- Cyber Hunt: We response to crisis or urgent situations within the pertinent domain to help mitigate immediate and potential threats.
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment: We conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determine deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise, or local policy, assess the level of risk, and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and nonoperational situations.
Data Centers and Storage
We meet clients’ data center needs, including:
- Modernization and transformation
- Computer and network systems integration analysis and design
- Data center design
- Disaster recovery
Health Information Technology Services
We believe a health system consists of all organizations, people, and actions whose primary interest is to promote, restore, or maintain health. Our wide range of Health IT services include:
- Electronic Health Records
- Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
- Health Analytics
- Innovative Health IT Solutions, and Health Informatics.
We assist in building and supporting a better client and customer experience for both federal agencies, various industries, and the public, by linking digital transformation to impactful success. Defined Impact leverages the building blocks of digital transformation to offer the following services:
- Assisting clients to establish a Digital Governance Steering Committee and agency-wide teams to coordinate with stakeholders and ensure consistency and support for modernization activities.
- Identifying immediate and long-term actions to modernize digital presence that combine IT solutions with workforce initiatives, such as launching internal communities of practice and developing a cadre of trusted testers.
- Assisting clients to align cloud, digital communications, data at the edge, digital engineering, model-based systems engineering, and IT modernization with organizational change and talent alignment.
- Supporting public and industry clients to improve measurable development and humanitarian assistance outcomes through the responsible use of digital technology in programming.
- Supporting and strengthening digital ecosystems to promote openness, security, and inclusiveness.