Our Mission is to Become The Best Service Company in The World.
We help clients comply with mandates and guidelines by supplying products and services that offer identity management, information assurance, and anti-virus support. Our certified experts offer a full suite of Information Technology (IT) and telecommunications products, services, and solutions from highly qualified industry partners. These specialized IT Services and Solutions include:
We are experts at using latest commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services. We offer IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the our client’s adoption of, migration to or governance/management of Cloud computing.
- Helping clients with their cloud acquisitions and strategies,
- Helping clients to develop and manage cloud-focused acquisition vehicles,
- Assisting clients in promoting cloud adoption and innovation across the organization, and
- Working across the client organization to understand individual business needs and working within the industry to track market trends.
We offer high-quality cybersecurity practice to assist clients, stakeholders, and governments (federal, state, and local) with using the following capabilities:
- Penetration Testing: We perform security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- Incident Response: We design services to help organizations impacted by a Cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- Cyber Hunt: We response to crisis or urgent situations within the pertinent domain to help mitigate immediate and potential threats.
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment: We conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determine deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise, or local policy, assess the level of risk, and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations.
We meet clients’ data center needs, including:
- Modernization and transformation
- Computer and network systems integration analysis and design
- Data center design
- Disaster recovery
We believe a health system consists of all organizations, people, and actions whose primary interest is to promote, restore, or maintain health. Our wide range of Health IT services include:
- Electronic Health Records
- Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
- Health Analytics
- Innovative Health IT Solutions, and Health Informatics.