Consulting & Advisory
Business & Proposal Development
We provide support in all phases of business development based on the strategic vision of the client including Capture, Proposal Planning, Proposal Development and Facilitating Partnership Arrangements. Our business support services include, but are not limited to:
- Business development lifecycle services including Capture planning, Pipeline development and Proposal development.
- Business planning, nancial management, operations, marketing and communications.
- Facilitating strategic engagements and partnerships based on an in-depth understanding of industry norms and practices.
- Building and strengthening the capacity of local market actors and innovators with business skills development.
We provide professional support services to agencies and clients in conducting acquisition management (grants and contracts) activities. Our solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Grant and contract planning assistance, including market research and recommending a procurement strategy,
- Grant and contract document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, and price negotiation memoranda, etc.
- Expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analyses or technical proposal analyses or technical proposal analyses
- Grant and contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications,
and investigating reports of contract discrepancies in contract close-out assistance
We provide services and solutions to assist agencies and clients in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Our approach covers:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout, and
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives.
Monitoring and Evaluation
We provide continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to clients on performance monitoring, data verication, environmental compliance, impact and performance evaluations, research and studies, organizational learning, and knowledge management. Engaging our MERL services will foster learning across a client’s projects and activities through improved coordination, collaboration, knowledge generation, lesson sharing, and application of all learning through adaptive management. Our capabilities include:
- Performance monitoring support services.
- Evaluation services, studies, and assessments
- Capacity building in monitoring, evaluation, and data analysis and use
- Collaborating, learning, and adapting
Human Resource Support
We provide a full spectrum of HR support, such as identifying highly qualied professionals and subject matter experts for domestic or international assignments. Our HR support services and solutions include:
- Provision of planning, recruitment and internal placement, position classication, personnel actions, training, employee relations, outplacement, function review/integration services, and worker’s compensation.
Capacity building, training, and technical assistance related to engaging private sector actors, or designing, implementing, and evaluating market development and private sector health interventions.
- Guidance in change management and institutionalization of systems and practices.