Climate change Adaptation & resilience
Defined Impact provides technical assistance services related to climate change and the environment. Sample activities include:
- Helping clients develop comprehensive Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plans and Reporting (EMMPs and EMMRs).
- Strengthening national and sub-national partnerships to act as knowledge centers of climate change resilience and adaptation.
- Supporting countries and project implementing organizations to increase the resilience of critical infrastructure sectors and strengthen measures to protect against and respond to the impacts of climate change.
- Supporting the implementation of local initiatives that draw on the indigenous experience and build capacity for making science-based decisions and policies.
- Supporting implementation and scale-up of net-zero, resilient national policies and standards based on proven practices through high-level social awareness of climate change risks.
Other specialized services
- Climate Vulnerability Assessments and Options Analysis.
- Climate Governance and Institutional Capacity Building.
- Technical Assistance to Development Climate-Resilient Pathways.