Title: Project Manager, Digital Transformation
As the Project Manager, Digital Transformation at Defined Impact you will be accountable for leading and delivering projects through all phases of the project life cycle. The Project Manager is accountable and responsible for the overall project plan; project governance; and scope, budget, issue, risk and escalation management. The ideal candidate for this role has experience with leading the delivery of customer facing applications.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the project and its objectives- ensuring the project and resources are producing high quality deliverables on schedule, budget, scope and with high quality.
- Provides overall project leadership to the cross-functional team (Business and IT) – ensuring clarity re: project objectives, approach and plan; promoting a collaborative team environment; proactively addressing resource and team challenges; and holding team members accountable for completing their tasks and deliverables on-time, on scope and with high quality.
- Identifies and manages stakeholders – ensuring that all stakeholders are identified and engaged; that their points of view and expectations are understood and managed; and that they are kept informed throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Accountable for project governance – ensuring effective use of the established framework; driving governance agendas, facilitating governance processes.
- Accountable for the creating, actively communicating, and managing the project schedule – working closely with the other project leads to ensure detailed project tasks are defined and tracked within the overall project schedule.
- Defines and manages the project budget – ensuring funding approval; tracking and managing actual spend against budget; and forecasting through to project completion.
- Leads scope management and change control – driving scope definition; identifying and tracking potential changes to scope; presenting scope changes for approvals.
- Provides timely, on point, and concise communications to the project team, IT Leadership, and key stakeholders consistently utilizing PMO’s status report throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Drives risk and issue management and escalation – collaborating with the team to proactively and holistically identify, address, and escalate risks and issues.
- Leads the project team through the project management lifecycle and ensures tasks and milestones are delivered on time, on budget and with quality.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in such fields as Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field
- 5+ years of IT and business / industry work experience
- 5+ years of managing large, complex projects through the end to end lifecycle, with recent experience (last two years) working as a Project Manager
- 3+ years of experience managing application development / SAS implementation projects
- Experience leading delivery of customer facing applications
- 3+ years of experience is vendo selection, management, contracting
- Experience managing both infrastructure and business application projects
- Excellent, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) / Scrum Master
- Agile Delivery Skills
- Prior Change Management experience
- Knowledge of Fiserv, Citrix, LAN, WAN, VoIP, and/or VMWare